Level 1: The Art of Public Speaking
What makes a compelling presentation?
=> A presentation that is built on strong research, tailored to your audience’s interests, and designed to anticipate and answer questions about your message.
In this hands-on training, EIY Public Speaking Instructors will instruct you how to prepare strong business presentations. Learn how to find your story, appeal to logic and emotion, gain credibility, build a deck, and deliver a compelling presentation.
It is expected that by the end of the course learners will be able to walk away with the knowledge, awareness and Public Speaking techniques that will enable them to present confidently, respond to the questions quickly and challenge managers, colleagues, clients by their communication skills and then effectively lead Corporate English Public Speaking club in your organization in which everyone can practice and upgrade their communication & leadership skills.
- To present confidently and fluently in one-on-one, small group or large audience.
- To be coached and recognize their Presentation strengths, opportunities for improvements and recommendations.
- To explore and apply the techniques of how to respond quickly to the questions, information and request.
- To start and close with a Bang.
- To organize the presentation constructively.
- To use visual aids effectively.
- To handle Q&A session.
- To solve technical mishaps.
- To manage Public Speaking anxiety.
- To discover how to prepare for a presentation.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT?
- Your unique needs are our priorities. Our Trainers will communicate with your Learners and HR Team to understand their needs before designing the course.
- Learners will be involved in hands-on activities for gaining experience and developing their skills.
- Specialization in Public Speaking and Communication training with 20-year experience
- Trainers won international Public Speaking awards with practical Public Speaking exposure
- Assist to manage your corporate training classes
OUR CORE LEARNING FRAMEWORK
Participants are able to communicate in English (IELTS 6.0 & above).
EIY Public Speaking
🎉Mobile: +84 93 4141 822
🎉EIY Office, 2nd floor, 108/69C Tran Quang Dieu, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam