The Art of Public Speaking (Kids)
In school, kids are often called upon to “make a few comments or answer teachers’ questions”. Often, kids tasks with such speeches become flummoxed. They might not know what to talk about, or ramble without making a point, or simply be confusing to listen to.
This course gives learners basic Public Speaking techniques for preparing and delivering effective presentations when they come to some situations to be asked to answer the questions. Learners are then able to apply these techniques in their daily studying and competition situations.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT?
– Experienced instructors who have gained significant practices and observations from leadership positions in Toastmaster public speaking organization in Vietnam. You can understand more about Toastmaster Vietnam in https://www.toastmasters.org/
– One of the first course of public speaking for kids in Vietnam.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
You have chance to acquire public speaking skills by practicing under guidance and perform:
– Organize talks clearly, write them memorably and deliver them confidently in English
– Understand and apply basic principles of public speaking: body movement, vocal variety, content organization
– Increase kid’s confidence in communication
English level: Pre-Intermediate and above
(Entrance test will be required for all students)
Public speaking level: No requirement
Week: 12 weeks – 2 classes/week
Class: 2 hours
Attendance: 6 – 8 students/class
Course fee: 7,320,000 VND/ 12 weeks
(If students register in group of 2, the tuition fee will be discounted 10%)
The schedule can be flexibly changed due to students’ and teachers’ availability. Contact us for your group’s study schedule so we can arrange the most convenient class schedule for you.